Here are some of the useful links on the web which can be helpful in a number of situations.
Nowadays, the modern marvel called Internet can be useful for many aspects in our technology-oriented life. In a nutshell, here are some useful websites on the world wide web:
1. Keepvid.com - Convert and download videos from sites such as YouTube, DailyMotion etc...
2. ShortText.com - Save rich-text formatted notes online and share easily using a shortened URL.
3. TinyURL.com - Shorten Long URLs to make them easier to share.
4. Share.pho.to/ - Share your photos online in quick and simple way.
Mail.zoho.com/ - Zoho mail is a free, simple alternative e-mail service.
6. Online-Convert.com - Convert various files from one format to another.
7. Coursera.com - Discover a number of free open online courses from reputed educators.
8. Canva.com - A full featured online photo Editor for all your photo editing needs.
8. Zippyshare.com - Easily upload and share files online.
9. Docs.google.com - Also available as an app, Google Docs is a full pledged utility to edit documents. It also offers real-time collaboration features.
11. Quora.com - The largest free-to-join community of people where you can ask virtually any questions and get answers from others.
12. WikiHow.com - A place where you can find how-to-do guidelines on literally anything.
13. Pixabay.com - An excellent place to get free-to-use professional quality Photos and illustrations for free.
14. TheFreeDictionary.com - One of the best free online dictionaries on the web.
15. SlideShare.net - Watch and share presentations on virtually anything.
16. Penguin.com - Download popular books for free in PDF format.
17. AndroidAuthority.com - A popular blog on everything about Android.
18. GoodReads.com - A vast catalog of free ebooks.
19. HyperBoards.com - Create your own forum online and interact with people of similar interests.
20. LifeHack.org - Simple techniques and ideas to make your life easier.
21. Commons.Wikipedia.Org/ - Find media and photos to use under Creative Commons license for free.
22. IconFinder.com - Find vector illustrations and icons, including free vector icons for commercial use.
23. RapidTables.com - A vast array of free mathematics and logical tools for geeks.
24. FreeTextHost.com - Share text online anonymously, with text formatting.
25. Pinterest.com - A social network created to share ideas as photos. One can find a lot of information and ideas on a specific subject in form o shared photos here.
26. MemeGenerator.net - Find and create funny memes online.
27. Tumblr.com - Share anything including posts, photos and media by creating your own blog for free.
28. Tempmail.net - Create a temporary email address while signing up for insignificant or suspicious sites in order to avoid SPAM.
29. Ndl.iitkgp.ac.in - The National Digital Library of India created under Digital India initiative in coordination of IIT Kharagpur. It offers a wide array of different learning materials on subjects ranging from technology to literature.
30. Edx.org - One of the most popular online learning platforms. Here you can get free self-paced courses on anything you want to learn.
31. PicMonkey.com - An online photo Editor to perform quick touch-ups on your photos.
32. Infogr.am - Create rich Infographics and charts. (Similar: Easel.ly )
33. PrivNote.com - Share notes privately online using URL So that the notes would self-destruct after once being read.
34. SimilarSiteSearch.com - Find more websites that offer similar functionalities.
35. AnonyMouse.com - A popular proxy site to search websites anonymously.
36. Ctrlq.org/screenshot - Take screenshots of longer web pages so that you can view lengthy portions in a single screenshot.
37. TalkTyper.com - Free voice-to-text engine online.
And the list continues to grow......!!
[All trademarks, service marks and brand names mentioned here are properties of their respective owners and are used here for information purposes only]
If you happen to come across THIS DOMAIN IS BLOCKED while surfing, don't panic, there is a very simple solution to that..
This article discusses some of the reasons why the speed of internet gets slower and provides effective ways to increase the speed..
Here's the solution if you can't open websites in any browser but you can ping it in command prompt..